These terms and conditions apply to all our customers and provide information in relation to your order and the products we provide.
The images of the products on our website are examples of our Wedding Collection. All our work is individually designed, handmade to order and printed by hand.
When you place an order
The process when working with us to create your Wedding Collection
When we work together to create your Wedding Favours, Ring Cushions, Wedding Favour Gift Bags and Bunting. We take great care to ensure you are as happy as possible with your products. Here is a brief outline of the process when we work with you. Following your initial contact, we will:
- Arrange a 20 – 30 minute Zoom or telephone call. Here we will discuss in detail your order. This will include the designs, colours, fillings and shape of the Wedding Favours, Ring Cushions, Wedding Favour Gift Bags and Bunting.
- Following the meeting, we will email you an Order Form which will have details of the order. We ask that you check this carefully. If you wish to discuss your order, let’s arrange another conversation and you can amend your order.
- When you confirm the order, we will request a 50% deposit.
- Once the deposit has been paid, we will begin creating your Wedding Collection. Once this happens, you will not be able to change the specifications of the order. For example, the colours, designs or fillings. At this point you can still add to the number of Wedding Favours, Ring Cushions, Wedding Favour Gift Bags and Bunting required.
- Once the order has been completed, we will request the final 50% payment. Following receipt of this payment we will post out the order. All orders will require a signature when delivered.
Throughout the time we work with you, we will keep you updated with the progress of the order. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your personal data
We require some personal information from you in order to fulfil your order
Rachel Fearnley Textile Designs will use your personal information when you use the ‘Contact’ form so that we can respond to, and answer, your enquiry. This information will include your name, email address, and nature of the enquiry. We will save this information until your order is complete. This will be saved securely and in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This will include any information regarding costs we have provided. When the order is completed we save you information for a further 30 days after which time we will delete all information.
We only ask you for personal information that will enable us to fulfil your order. This will consist of your name, address, phone number, email address, special delivery instructions and any other information needed to ensure the successful completion of your order. We will not save your personal information (see paragraph above).
Rachel Fearnley Textile Designs complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the GDPR. We will never use your data in a way that conflicts with your legal rights and interests. We will never share your data with third parties, and without your permission.
Rachel Fearnley Textile Designs appreciates feedback from our customers either directly or via social media. Please note that your feedback may be used in whole or in part on our website and social media. By providing feedback you consent to this being used in this manner. All feedback will be anonymised and no identifying information will be included.
Payment for orders can be made by PayPal or bank transfer
In the event of payment being declined by your card issuer, Rachel Fearnley Textile Designs shall not be responsible for any costs or inconvenience caused by a subsequent delay in dispatch.
- All of our Wedding Favours, Ring Cushions, Wedding Favour Gift Bags and Bunting are printed by hand and handmade. The shades, tones and hues may vary between individual products along with slight size variations.
- Our designs are predominantly abstract.
- Rachel Fearnley Textile Designs has the right to refuse any printing request and will not print anything that may be deemed offensive.
- Delivery charges will be on an individual order basis and agreed when the order is placed.
- Cancelling the order will result in the loss of your deposit. The final payment will be required if the order is cancelled within one month of expected delivery date.
- Because each Wedding Order is individually made, we do not accept returns.
- Our Wedding Products are available in the UK only.
Postage and Delivery
Delivery charges will be on an individual order basis and agreed when the order is placed.
Postage will be charged at UK rates. All packages will need to be signed for.
Currently orders are not taken for outside of the UK. (Our Wedding Orders are UK only)
Rachel Fearnley Textile Designs is not responsible for delays in delivery which are outside of our control.
In line with our ethical values, wherever possible, the packaging used will be recycled and recyclable.
When you place an order with Rachel Fearnley Textile Designs you agree to these Terms and Conditions.